Thursday, December 11, 2008

Why?

Yup, I'm starting a blog. Why? Because I love to write. When I was younger writing was the only thing I had. I poured my emotions, feelings, hurts, loves, and everything in between into my journals. Then the worst thing that ever could have happened, someone read them. I have never felt so violated and hurt in my life and this is a pain I have take with me over the years.

I have come to realize that I am a lot more affected by my past then I ever wanted to admit. God has used things that have been happening to me to show me that I still have some things I need to work out. It's not really fair, I think, that He is doing this to me, revealing things that I thought were lost under the bridge, but that's what He does. Because He cares and wants me to be better.

So I guess that's why. Because I miss writing and because God is working in my life and I need someplace to gather my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment