Monday, March 16, 2009

Oh The Future...

Why is it that every time I get into a group of maried women we end up talking (and sometimes praying) about my future husband and marriage? It just always makes me laugh because, if you know me at all, you know that this is not something that i'm like, seeking out actively. I don't dwell on getting married or seek out guys to date with the intent of marriage. So why does it always come up? Is it simply because i'm a single chick in a group of married women? Is it because we have nothing better to talk about?


No, I think there is a lot more to it then that. I believe that God has put these women in my life, at this stage in my life, to guide me now for the future I will have later. There advice is sound, biblical, and honestly, when I stack it up against the Bible, it just fits. So here's to the women who take an intrest in my future! Who help me be better now while i'm spending time with my #1 and waiting on my #2. Thanks ladies!

1 comment:

  1. I am just like you in that I don't dwell on the whole who am i going to marry thing! And I think you are right about God putting all those women in your life! definitely a blessing!! you are an awesome girl lulu!!!

    ReplyDelete